HOI AN COUNTRYSIDE :
- Meeting local farmers and intergrate into a real local farmer in Hoi An through some Organic Farming activities : cultivating soil, growing vegetable, watering, picking up vegetable
- Riding on a water buffalo and learn how to keep balance on water buffalo as a local farmer or you can rub and take photos with him
- Learn How to row on a Basket boat
MARBLE MOUNTAIN :
- Visiting Traditional Marble Handicraft carving at marble village to experience how local people is skillful.
- Explore pagodas and the biggest Natural cave where used to be a hospital to treat vietnamese wounded soldiers and Viet Cong hiding during America war
- Enjoy Stunning views from summit of mountain and admire a cluster of 5 small mountains following 5 important elements of universe : water , fire, wood, earth and metal.
DURATION : 8 HOURS
PRICE : 70 USD PER PAX ( MIN : 2 PAX )
TOUR ITINERARY :
8:00 A.M : Pick up from your hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An city.
– Visit Tra Que Vegetable village and join a local family to see how they live. Enjoy drinks made by them whilst they share stories about their lives in the village, and then join in the fun with some farming activities such as making oil, carrying seaweed, dancing on seaweed, picking lettuce, planting things in soil and watering with large watering cans
– Experience a fun ride on a water buffalo, and listen to stories by your local guide who will give you more understanding of just how invaluable water buffalos are to the farmers.
– Visit the Nipa Palm Coconut Forest and take a ride in a bamboo basket boat giving you a chance to fish for crabs. You will learn how locals throw out the big fishing nets and you will get to try this for yourself. You will see locals making watches, fish, and grasshoppers from coconut leaves which they will then give to you as souvenirs.Then , You have lunch with local Noodle at local restaurant , After That ,we go straight to Marble Mountain, You stay here about 2.00 hours to have a short look at Marble handicraft carving family Then You use elevator to go up Water Mountain ( The biggest mountain at Marble Mountains,It also known as Ngu Hanh Son, is the cluster of five small mountain following 5 Important elements of Universe : Water, Metal, Fire, Wood, Earth , made of limestone and marble. They look like 5 fingers lying close to the sea. There are several caves, caverns, pagodas, many stairs and 2 spectacular viewing points. They are also home to several Buddhist sanctuaries and Hindu grottoes which are much visited places of worship for the local population. The Marble Mountain has become one of the must-see destinations for those who enjoy the beauty of nature and want a respite from the busy urban areas. After That we send you back to your hotel in Da Nang or Hoi an.
– Modern air conditioned car or minivan with experienced driver
– Bamboo Basket Boat Rowing fee, Buffalo ride fee, Village entrance fee & Farming activity fee.
– Professional English speaking tour guide
– Entrance Ticket & One way Elevator Ticket at Marble Mountain
– Lunch with Local Noodle
– Cold bottled of water.
EXCLUDED : Drinks, Personal Expenses, Insurance